Friday, April 5, 2013

This Is the Color of My Dreams








These photos are also from Hawaii, I editted "roots" again to get a greener darker feel, I dont know why, I just liked it better. The first and third photo are of the same flower, I think I'm going to use the second photo of the flower over the first because I like it better and it has motion and it's not as centered. I probably won't use the photo of the kayaks because it doesn't represent my concentration ideas, I will replace it with one of my breadth photos in my breadth portfolio. The blue and greenish photo, third one from the bottom, is a picture of mold growing on a dying tree, I like it, not because it's dying but that it represents the circle of life, how with one thing leaving the world something new enters, in this case the tree is leavingand the mold and lichen is entering and they will grow and produce. The second photo I call the garden of Eden, I don't know if I will use it in my concentration even though I love it, it's just not abstract enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment